Welcome to my website.
I am a 3D Generalist mainly focusing on Hard-Surface Modeling, Texturing, Look Development and Lighting for Visual Effect Production. Continually mastering my craft, my main objective is to grow as an artist, as a person and one day take a lead role within the industry I am so passionate about.
Being a huge Star Wars fan, I run my Twitch channel where I do Star Wars related personal projects. Another go for the stream is to keep growing as an artist myself in all areas of CGI and share my knowledge helping other people to grow. I also like photography and play the piano in my spare time.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message.
• Model various environments based on 2D concept
• Paint surface textures on props or environments
• Develops elegant and flexible shader networks to achieve a wide range of visually appealing styles.
• Light and Render CG Shots for feature film production
• Pre-comp shots
• Develop katana light rig
• Ensure shots meet render requirements
• Develop procedural shaders
Software: Katana, Nuke, Houdini, Pixar Render Man
• Contribute as a 3D Generalist in areas including Modeling, Texturing, Surfacing, Lighting & Compositing
• Develop shaders, textures and UVs for characters and environments
• Work in close partnership with the lighting team and pipeline team
• Help support the lighting lead with TD task, render wrangling and Katana lighting
Software: Katana, Redshift, Maya, Substance Painter, Shotgun
• Ensure the render jobs are properly prioritized in the queue while monitoring the render farm health and status
• Monitor render quality and quantity, communicate any issues, and report on the farm’ performance and efficiency to production
• Work closely with the lighting and compositing artists ensuring the renders are consistent
• Engage with the production team, lighting lead & compositing supervisor and IT
Software: Redshift, Deadline Monitor, Shotgun
• Modeling sub-division friendly hero asset for video production
• UDIM Organization
• UV Mapping
Software: Maya, ZBrush, Shotgun